This product was created for students in a Kindergarten classroom and could easily be implemented in 1st grade as well. Through a variety of activities and worksheets students will learn all about Ruby Bridges, the first African-American to attend an all white school in the south.
This pack includes 4 print-and-go worksheet activities:
- Timeline (Color Me)
- Timeline Cut and Paste
- Adjectives/Who Was Ruby Bridges?
- Book Mark Craft (4 designs)
- 10 page printable reader "All About Ruby Bridges" in full color and B/W
- timeline poster (full color)
- "I Was Brave Like Ruby Bridges When..." class book project