Six-year-old Ruby Bridges was one of the youngest members of the civil rights movement. She was one of the first children to desegregate all-white schools. Her story is filled with lessons on racism, courage, grace, forgiveness, and standing up for what is right.
This packet comes with 14 pages and an answer key.
- Pre Viewing Questions
- Civil Rights Vocabulary (to use before the movie)
- Movie Quiz
- Discussion Questions
- Movie Review
- What Happens Next?
- Lessons from Ruby’s Story
- Civil Rights Movement (with quiz)
- Ruby Bridges
- Ruby’s World and Your World
- Traits of Ruby
- I Have a Dream - Martin Luther King Jr. Speech Analysis (to use with the 2012 picture book)