Celebrate the life of Ruby Bridges with this activity packet fully in Spanish!
This non-fiction unit includes:
- Vocabulary cards,
- K-L-W in Spanish
- 9 comprehension reading passages with and without crayons
- A mini-book for each student,
- Fact and reading detectives poster and organizers
- Graphic organizers,
- No prep activities
- Ruby Bridges biography activity and timeline.
- True or False sorting activity (students read a short sentence and determine if the sentence about Ruby Bridges is true or false)
The activities included provides your students with great practice of the basic reading skills such as: Fact and Opinion, Main Idea and Details, Summarizing, Character Traits and more!
Key Words: Ruby Bridges, Black History Month, Spanish