by Tom Percival gives you the opportunity to teach:
- how it is best to talk about our emotions and worries rather than bottling them up
- our emotions can be overwhelming at times
- our feelings don’t always act in the same way, they can be a headache, a bad mood or negative behaviour
- there are ways we can reduce our worries by talking with someone you trust.
Use the following activities with a whole class, small groups, partner work and as homework.
You can find all the activities below in the .
Your purchase entitles you to:
« One user license, one teacher use (Please respect the time and effort put into each product by not giving it away)
« Distribution among your students, this includes by email.
« Discuss this product in blog posts, workshops, etc., provided credit is given with a link back to my TPT store.
You May NOT:
« All the pages of this product are copyrighted. You do not have permission to resell, alter or remake any part of this product.
« Making copies of the purchased items to share with others is strictly forbidden and violates copyright law.
FREE Teaching Resources
VisitChildren's Library Lady for information, activities and book lists.
Keep in Touch
- Download free resources on the Children’s Library Lady website
: Join the newsletter to get information on new books lists.
: If you have any questions use the “Product Q&A” tab or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Children’s Library Lady - Kirsten Gallagher