✏️ Ruby Finds A Worry by Tom Percival is an excellent book to help your Pre-K, Kindergarten, Prep, Foundation, First-Grade and Second-Grade students deal with anxious thoughts and worries. Use this book companion to teach students how to identify worries and strategies to help cope with anxiety. Great activities for PD/Health, Back to School and Well-being.
- Story map (3 versions)
- Character description - Ruby
- Sense's writing worksheet
- Beginning/end comparison
- My worry looks like worksheet
- Problem/solution worksheet
- Story sequence worksheet
- How to make a worry go away worksheet
- How to make a worry go away display (3 versions)
- Ruby's Worry picture cards
- 8 comprehension and discussion cards
For more great book companion resources check out:
- Picture Book Companion Mega Bundle | Book Buddy Bundle
- The Color Monster | The Colour Monster | Printable Book Companion & Worksheets
- In My Heart | A Book Of Feelings | Worksheets & Activities | Book Companion
- All The Ways To Be Smart Worksheets & Activities | Book Companion
- Go Away, Worry Monster Worksheets and Activities | Printable Book Companion
I hope you enjoy this great resource in your classroom! If you do please...
Review my products to get TPT credit to use on future purchases!!!!
Leave a feedback comment and TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
Click here to FOLLOW my store!
Please tag me if you use my worksheets on Instagram! I love hearing about your successes in the classroom. You can find me @mrs.ls.little.learners
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
These files are for one teacher only. Please direct your friends to my shop to download a copy of their own to use.
Go Away Worry Monster worksheets | Go Away Worry Monster activities | social story | PD/Health | wellbeing | well-being | emotional wellbeing | social skills | feelings jar | mindfulness | calm corner | anxiety | worries | coping strategies | anxious thoughts | back to school