Also included in
- This bundle contains comprehension questions for a growing list of children’s picture books. Each set of discussion cards are also sold individually.There are questions to use before, during and after reading. Many of the questions can also be used as writing prompts.The questions will encourage stu$28.00$35.60Save $7.60
by Tom Percival gives you the opportunity to teach:
- how it is best to talk about our emotions and worries rather than bottling them up
- our emotions can be overwhelming at times
- our feelings don’t always act in the same way, they can be a headache, a bad mood or negative behaviour
- there are ways we can reduce our worries by talking with someone you trust.
This pack includes 52 comprehension questions to use before, during and after reading Ruby Finds a Worry. Many of the questions can also be used as writing prompts.
The questions will encourage students to develop their ideas and comprehension to a deeper level. Expect your students to provide text evidence to show their understanding of the book.
Don’t use the questions all in one reading of the book. You will want to choose specific questions for your teaching goals. This will depend on if you want your student to recall information, predict, ask their own questions, etc, or just be engaged.
You can find other sets of discussion cards for picture books in my store.
You can find more information at A List of Quality Questions for Reading Comprehension.
You can find all the activities below in the .
Your purchase entitles you to:
« One user license, one teacher use (Please respect the time and effort put into each product by not giving it away)
« Distribution among your students, this includes by email.
« Discuss this product in blog posts, workshops, etc., provided credit is given with a link back to my TPT store.
You May NOT:
« All the pages of this product are copyrighted. You do not have permission to resell, alter or remake any part of this product.
« Making copies of the purchased items to share with others is strictly forbidden and violates copyright law.
FREE Teaching Resources
VisitChildren's Library Lady for information, activities and book lists.
Keep in Touch
- Download free resources on the Children’s Library Lady website
: Join the newsletter to get information on new books lists.
: If you have any questions use the “Product Q&A” tab or email me at email@example.com
© Children’s Library Lady - Kirsten Gallagher