by Tom Percival gives you the opportunity to teach:
- how it is best to talk about our emotions and worries rather than bottling them up
- our emotions can be overwhelming at times
- our feelings don’t always act in the same way, they can be a headache, a bad mood or negative behaviour
- there are ways we can reduce our worries by talking with someone you trust.
Help your students create a deeper understanding of a book’s characters with one of the different graphic organizers. Use Stuck and the character trait vocabulary sheets to identify external and internal character traits, motivations, and emotions. Find more information at .
You can find all the activities below in the .
Check out the preview for each resource for more details!
This product IS NOT currently editable.
Please ask any questions before purchasing.
Your purchase entitles you to:
« One user license, one teacher use (Please respect the time and effort put into each product by not giving it away)
« Distribution among your students, this includes by email.
« Discuss this product in blog posts, workshops, etc., provided credit is given with a link back to my TPT store.
You May NOT:
« All the pages of this product are copyrighted. You do not have permission to resell, alter or remake any part of this product.
« Making copies of the purchased items to share with others is strictly forbidden and violates copyright law.
FREE Teaching Resources
VisitChildren's Library Lady for information, activities and book lists.
Keep in Touch
- Download free resources on the Children’s Library Lady website
: Join the newsletter to get information on new books lists.
: If you have any questions use the “Product Q&A” tab or email me at email@example.com
© Children’s Library Lady - Kirsten Gallagher