Also included in
- This pack includes literacy graphic organizers for: The Bad Seed by Jory John promotes self-management, self-awareness and social awareness. It is also a great choice to promote: the importance of self-reflectionhow actions of bullying affect otherspositive attitudes toward ourselfattitudes and beha$16.00$22.25Save $6.25
- This pack includes literacy graphic organizers for: I Am Enough by Grace Byers offers constructive affirmations for those who lack self-esteem and self-acceptance. It celebrates children for who they are and promotes positive female role models.The Curious Garden by Peter Brown promotes the environm$15.00$21.50Save $6.50
- This pack includes literacy graphic organizers for: A Bad Case of the Stripes by David Shannon is perfect to read at the beginning of a new school year to support the self-esteem of your students and how we shouldn’t worry about what others think. The book promotes cause and effect, self-esteem and$36.00$48.75Save $12.75
by Tom Percival gives you the opportunity to teach:
- how it is best to talk about our emotions and worries rather than bottling them up
- our emotions can be overwhelming at times
- our feelings don’t always act in the same way, they can be a headache, a bad mood or negative behaviour
- there are ways we can reduce our worries by talking with someone you trust.
This literacy companion pack to includes 214 NO PREP graphic organizers appropriate for students in lower and upper Elementary. There are many activities for each literacy area to differentiate depending on your student’s ability/age. They include activities for:
Cause & Effect
Discussion and Comprehension Question Cards
Inferring and Predicting
Point of View
, Sequencing and Summarizing
You can find some of the activities in this download are available as mini packs:
Check out the preview for each resource for more details!
This product IS NOT currently editable.
Please ask any questions before purchasing.
Your purchase entitles you to:
« One user license, one teacher use (Please respect the time and effort put into each product by not giving it away)
« Distribution among your students, this includes by email.
« Discuss this product in blog posts, workshops, etc., provided credit is given with a link back to my TPT store.
You May NOT:
« All the pages of this product are copyrighted. You do not have permission to resell, alter or remake any part of this product.
« Making copies of the purchased items to share with others is strictly forbidden and violates copyright law.
FREE Teaching Resources
VisitChildren's Library Lady for information, activities and book lists.
Keep in Touch
- Download free resources on the Children’s Library Lady website
: Join the newsletter to get information on new books lists.
: If you have any questions use the “Product Q&A” tab or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Children’s Library Lady - Kirsten Gallagher