Oh no! Rudolph has gone missing! Santa needs to find him in time to guide his sleigh on Christmas Eve and your students can help. Students practice their descriptive writing while describing Rudolph and while describing where they think he is and what he's doing. A Rudolph craft is also included for when it is time to publish. This is extra fun if you have a stuffed Rudolph in your classroom that disappears!
Included in this download:
• web for describing Rudolph
• "Missing!" poster for Rudolph for students to create
• template for postcard from Rudolph
• tree map about where Rudolph may be
• writing paper for paragraph about Rudolph: both primary and plain lines
• patterns for Rudolph paper topper craft
Good luck with the search!
******UPDATED November 2014!! New graphics and a slightly different craft. Please re-download if you already purchased!
For informational reading and writing with reindeer, check out Reading and Writing with Reindeer