Who will be the first to make good words using all six of their special beginning letters/letter blends - and be the first to rule the rainbow?
This game is customizable to several fine-tuned skill levels and for use with large groups down to a single player.
Players choose a mini playing board with 6 colored circles, each having either a single beginning consonant or a beginning consonant blend. On each turn, players take a draw card with a word ending and try to combine it with a beginning sound represented on their playing board. Only one circle can be covered per turn, and the winner is the first to cover all 6 circles on their board, ruling the rainbow for that game.
Also includes an extensive word list and play variations.
- 36 mini playing boards in
- 3 levels of difficulty
- 100 draw cards in 3 levelsof difficulty
- 180 mini rainbow markers (for covering circles)
- 6-page word list conveniently arranged by beginning letter/blend
- Full instructions
- Ideas for extension activities/ play variations
- Printing & storage tips