This package includes 10 ruler grids marked in inches (1 to 10 parts per inch) and 5 grids marked in centimeters (1 to 5 parts per cm). These grids are carefully designed with shaded lines so that students' drawings will be easy to see on the grids. The PREVIEW is a sample of two free grids to try in your class right away.
• 10 grids have dark lines for inches.
• 5 grids have dark lines for centimeters.
• Lighter lines on each grid show fractional parts.
• Labels along top edge of page show inches or cm.
• Labels along the bottom edge show the total parts.
• Measuring lengths in fractions of inches or centimeters
• Drawing models for fraction and decimal operations
• Drawing diagrams for area and perimeter
• Creating charts and graphs
• Drawing scale models
Thanks for looking, and please follow me to be notified of new resources and sales. ~Angie