This unit contains lessons aligned to the Common Core Standards (CCSS) for grades 4-5. Choose between printable activities or go paperless with digital resources that are compatible with Google Classroom. This comprehensive unit includes vocabulary practice, comprehension quizzes, constructed response writing prompts with organizers for planning, and language arts lessons.
Be sure to check out all three versions of Rules Book Units to determine which best fits your teaching style. This is Version #1.
Version #1 - Rules Digital + Printable Book Unit (This product contains the entire printable version + Boom Learning Decks + Google Digital Slides.)
Version #2 - Rules Printable Book Unit (This product contains the entire printable version.)
Version #3 - Rules Abridged Book Unit (This version contains vocabulary practice, comprehension questions, and constructed response writing.)
Please check out the detailed preview of this unit.
This packet includes the following:
· 11 Vocabulary/Comprehension Decks
· 2 Homophone Practice
· Context Clues
· Sentence or Fragment
· Adjectives and Adverbs
Activities for Google Slides
· Constructed Response Questions
· Context Clues
· Figurative Language
· Writing a Descriptive Paragraph
Lesson Plans at a Glance
• Vocabulary List (22 focus words)
• Vocabulary Bookmarks
• Vocabulary Word Cards
• Vocabulary Practice Booklet (12 page booklet)
• Vocabulary Test
• 11 Comprehension Quizzes with Multiple Choice, Sequencing, Matching, and Short Answer
• 15 Constructed Response Writing Questions/Aligned to the Common Core State Standards
Language Arts and Reading Skills
• To/Too/Two Organizer and Practice
• There/Their/They’re Organizer and Practice
• Context Clues Organizers
• Context Clues Task Cards
Descriptive Writing (Vivid Imagery)
• Complete Sentences and Sentence Fragments
• Correcting Run-on Sentences
• Expanding Short Sentences with Adjectives and Adverbs Organizer
• Limiting and Descriptive Adjectives Organizer
• Adjective and Adverb Practice
• What is Vivid Imagery?
• Comparing and Evaluating Literature for Vivid Imagery
• Figurative Language Organizers & Response Cards
• Writing Using Vivid Imagery
Please download the preview for a closer look.
°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°
If you are looking for additional book units, click here to see the full list of ★available titles.