Rules Book Unit contains graphic organizers for an interactive notebook and printables covering vocabulary, comprehension questions, constructed response writing, and skill practice to use with your novel study of Rules by Cynthia Lord.
This packet includes the following:
Lesson Plans at a Glance
• Vocabulary List (22 focus words)
• Vocabulary Bookmarks
• Vocabulary Word Cards
• Vocabulary Practice Booklet (12 page booklet)
• Vocabulary Test
• 11 Comprehension Quizzes with Multiple Choice, Sequencing, Matching, and Short Answer
• 15 Constructed Response Writing Questions/Aligned to the Common Core State Standards
Language Arts and Reading Skills
• To/Too/Two Organizer and Practice
• There/Their/They’re Organizer and Practice
• Context Clues Organizers
• Context Clues Task Cards
Descriptive Writing (Vivid Imagery)
• Complete Sentences and Sentence Fragments
• Correcting Run-on Sentences
• Expanding Short Sentences with Adjectives and Adverbs Organizer
• Limiting and Descriptive Adjectives Organizer
• Adjective and Adverb Practice
• What is Vivid Imagery?
• Comparing and Evaluating Literature for Vivid Imagery
• Figurative Language Organizers & Response Cards
• Writing Using Vivid Imagery
Please download the preview for a closer look.
°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°
If you are looking for additional book units, click here to see the full list of ★available titles.