PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking for an easy way to assess student comprehension for Rules by Cynthia Lord? This no prep novel study is what you need with over 100 pages of student comprehension activities, vocabulary work and detailed answer keys included!
*Chapter Quizzes (text based comprehension activities focusing on skill: Character)
* Skill sheets for Common Core Literature Standards:
- Plot Line Try the Plot Line FREE- Click Here!
- Character Studies
- Point of View
- Compare and Contrast stories/characters
- Illustration Study
* Lesson plans for three weeks of reading
* Charts detailing the Common Core Standards and which skill sheets address them
* Student Workbook cover page
* Quiz for every chapter- focus on character development comprehension
* Vocabulary words, definitions and activities
* Writing Prompts
* Detailed Answer Keys
Everything you need to discover the joy and pain of having a brother with autism and trying to build friendship through the eyes of Catherine. Your class will love this novel, full of personality, friendship and life lessons. You will love having them reading and learning with no worries about prep time.
Rules is a wonderful story that can be used in a variety of ways. Choose to read it as a whole class, read aloud, in guided reading groups, in literature circles or let students read it independently using Rules Novel Study as a guide. Great for independent summer reading.
Looking for another book? Follow me and be notified first when they become available!
Earn TPT cash by leaving feedback. Each review earns you points toward your next TPT purchase, and I love hearing from you!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Other Novel Studies Available:
* Rules Book Unit, rules book, rules by Cynthia Lord quizzes, Rules lesson plans, Catherine and Jason, autism, rules novel, rules novel study quizzes, chapter quizzes, comprehesion questions