This handy folded brochure/pamphlet is great for my students to use to check out the various capitalization rules for writing the English language.
STUDENTS CAN USE THIS EVERYDAY WHEN WRITING THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR!!!! WELL WORTH IT!
It is a must have in any English class. It is so useful and easy to use for the students.
It works fir any primary, junior, and/or intermediate grade.
It has 13 different capitalization rules with examples organized neatly into the pamphlet.
1. Capitalize the names of people and pets.
2. Names of streets, roads, avenues, etc.
3. Names of villages, towns, provinces, states, etc.
4. Names of holidays months, special days, etc.
5. Special clubs, organizations, etc.
6. Restaurants, stores, companies, etc.
7. First word in a poem.
8. Names of countries, nationalities.
9. First word in every sentence.
10. The letter I.
11. The word mother and father in certain uses.