This Swedish folk tune is catchy and a fun way to present/reinforce/practice Solfege tone Low Sol. This is a POWER-POINT file that can be projected onto a flat surface or onto any interactive board (but not required). Directions are included as well as helpful hints throughout the file. This file includes the following activities:
1. A lyrics slide.
2. A heartbeat tapping slide.
3. A heartbeat tapping slide w/ suggestions to tap words/rhythm in hands while singing along.
4. A rhythm notation reveal slide.
5. A melodic staff notation page in which the Solfege tone Low Sol is singled out as a mystery tone.
6. Same as #5 however, the mystery tone is revealed.
Although it doesn't specifically address the use of the half note (ta-a), this lesson could easily be used to help practice/reinforce/etc. this concept as well!
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland