This is a Smart Notebook file to let your students have hands-on practice fixing run-on sentences.
1. A short review of sentence fragments.
2. An example of the world's longest run-on sentence.
3. The basketball game rules (you provide the ball and basket-- it doesn't actually have to be a basketball)
4. 24 different run-on sentences for students to correct.
5. A quick review of the lesson.
6. A score board slide for you to track points.
I've recently revised the file to include a semi-realistic score board. There is also a link on the run-on sentences slides which should take you back to the score board page. This will help you keep track of the scores.
**Please make sure your computer has the program "Smart Notebook" before you download. You will not be able to open this file unless you have that program**
Ce(tte) œuvre est mise à disposition selon les termes de la Licence Creative Commons Attribution - Pas d'Utilisation Commerciale - Pas de Modification 4.0 International