Run-On Sentences, Sentence Fragments, and Complete Sentences -
This Sentences product for 3rd-5th grade includes SIX instructional pages that delineate the difference between a run-on sentence, a complete sentence, and a sentence fragment (and includes examples of each). You will also receive 36 task cards with THREE distinct question types, an answer sheet, an answer key, and three printable activities. Each printable comes with an answer key as well. Please take a look at the preview for this product and let me know if you have questions prior to your purchase.
You may also be interested in these Language Arts products:
TASK CARD PRODUCTS
FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE PRODUCTS
CHARACTER TRAITS PRODUCTS
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.