Run an Election PBL - Project Based Learning
Running an election is a wonderful learning experience for your students! This project-based learning activity encompasses many subjects in an engaging way that is easy to differentiate as needed.
Skills Covered in this Project:
- Social Studies: Civics: Elections and Government
- STEM: Building a ballot box; Designing a polling station; Designing a polling booth
- Math: Budgeting; Scheduling; Graphing
- ELA: Reflective and Persuasive Writing
- Art: Designing advertisements
- Technology: Creating a commercial
- Public Speaking: Debate and speech
- Task list which breaks project down into manageable chunks
- 20 tasks with instructions, questions to guide student thinking, and worksheets
- Differentiation ideas for both higher and lower level learners
Distance Learning Tips
- Upload the file to your chosen platform (as long as it is only accessible to your students)
- Have students complete the tasks at home
- Have students upload pictures and videos of their completed tasks
You may also be interested in these great resources:
Jack and the Beanstalk: A STEM Story
The Three Little Pigs: A STEM Story
STEM Safari: Over 60 STEM Challenges for Elementary
Apples to Applique on Pinterest
Apples to Applique on Facebook
Apples to Applique on Instagram
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me before purchasing.
Thank you so much for your purchase!
Don't forget to check out my other classroom printables, and please return to leave some feedback!
Copyright © 2020 Amber Hock, M.Ed.
All rights reserved by the author.
This product is for your own classroom or homeschooling use only-NOT for commercial resale.