Also included in
- This Spanish MUSIC, CULTURE, AND GRAMMAR bundle includes song lyrics, learning activities, and video & dance links for 18 new and popular songs in Spanish. This money-saving MEGA BUNDLE also has a huge Spanish-speaking countries, capitals, nationalities, and Spanish-speaking singers unit with n$40.00$50.00Save $10.00
This Spanish MUSIC, CULTURE, AND GRAMMAR unit for the HIT song, "Runaway" includes information about 16 Latin artists and an entire SER unit with countries, capitals, and nationalities so you can teach this material in context along with current popular songs and Latin artists. The HIT song, "Runaway", is by Colombian singer, Sebastián Yatra, Dominican singer, Natti Natasha, the Puerto Rican king of reggaetón, Daddy Yankee and the popular American group, The Jonas Brothers.
"Runaway" has catchy and very comprehensible lyrics. This "Runaway" music unit includes the song lyrics, cloze activities, a funny to where would you run speaking and writing activity, a student opinion activity, a dance activity, and a video activity. (16 pages!)
This expanded culture unit included with the popular Spanglish song, "Runaway" is an excellent way to teach nationalities, birthdays, time, professions, descriptive adjectives, months of the year, numbers, and materials while learning about famous Spanish speakers. As as added bonus, there is a comprehensive Spanish-speaking countries, capitals, nationalities, and Spanish-speaking singers unit with notes, Power Point, maps, practices, an article activity and a creative writing and speaking activity about 16 different Spanish-speaking singers, and assessments & quizzes. (95 pages!)
The links included also have additional videos and cultural information to extend student learning about Spanish music, Spanish songs, Hispanic culture, and Latin artists. Battle it out in your classes with a Spanish song of the week contest! We have tons of great new music to choose from on our website:
You can use this 109 page EDITABLE music unit all year long for warm-ups, brain breaks, and to learn language and culture! The answer keys and the video links are all included! #sebas #spanishsongoftheweek #sebastianyatra #yatrayatra #baileviernes #songoftheweek
This EDITABLE popular Latin song unit with culture and SER teaching materials includes: - MÚSICA LATINA EN ESPAÑOL
1) “Runaway” Spanish Song Lyrics with Brief Biography of all of the artists and Student Opinion Fill-In Activity
2) “Runaway” Spanish Present Tense Verbs Cloze Activity with Answer Key
3) “Runaway” Spanish Advanced Vocabulary Cloze Activity with Answer Key
4) Sebastián Yatra Spanish Interview Video Activity with Comprehension Questions and Answer Key
5) "Sebastián Yatra estrena “Runaway” junto a los Jonas Brothers" Spanish Article with Comprehension Questions and Answer Key
6) ¿Adónde vas en las siguientes circunstancias? Creative Writing & Speaking Activity in Spanish
Bonus Culture Unit Includes:
1) Spanish-speaking Countries, Capitals and Nationalities Power Point
2) Spanish-speaking Countries, Capitals and Nationalities Notes in Spanish with a Fill-In Practices
3) Spanish-speaking Countries, Capitals and Nationalities Practice Maps and Test
4) ¿De dónde son los cantantes? Map with Home Countries of Famous Latino Singers Fill-Ins and Answer Keys
5) Spanish-speaking Countries and Spanish-speaking Singers Quiz with Answer Key
6) Las canciones asombrosas – Compare Two Songs Writing and Speaking Activity
7) Spanish-speaking Singers Biographies – Basic and Intermediate Versions with Comprehension Questions and Answer Keys
Included Artists: Chyno Miranda, Camila Cabello, Ha*Ash, Jesse & Joy, Natti Natasha, Sebastián Yatra, Álvaro Soler, Carlos Rivera, Reik, Camila, CNCO, Nacho, Greeicy, Daddy Yankee, Prince Royce, and Luis Fonsi
8) Ser Notes with Latino Singers Information to use as Warm-Up, while teaching an individual song, or as a student created bulletin board
Included Ser Rules: Profession, Possession, Permanent Physical & Personality Characteristics, Origin, Nationality, Time & Date, Renaming Subject – Linking Nouns and Material/Made of
#lospaiseshispanos #spanishspeakingcountries #ser #serrules
**To preview this awesome song, please visit RUNAWAY
As with all movies and songs, please make sure to preview the content to assure that they are appropriate for your classes. All of the files are editable in case teachers wish to modify or edit the content for their classes.
Check out all of our POPULAR music playlists and our money-saving BUNDLES!
See all of our most popular and best seller games!
Visit our Spanish-speaking countries, holidays, and culture section on our website!
Los Días Festivos
Click below for AWESOME grammar, vocabulary and AP Spanish resources!
ALL of our movie packets with tons of resources are here!
Visit our Spark Enthusiasm Spanish Store for additional high quality ideas and products for your Spanish classes.
For high quality Back to School resources, please visit BACK TO SCHOOL
To see ALL of our sparkenthusiasm best seller products, please visit