Rural Urban and Suburban Communities. This Rural, Urban, and Suburban Communities FLIP FLAP BOOK® is PERFECT for your unit on Communities!
Get ready to have your students "Show What They Know" about the Rural, Urban, and Suburban Communities.
Included in this unit is:
* 1 Rural, Urban, & S-U-B-U-R-B-A-N Communities Flip Flap Book®.
The students will:
- define what a "community" is
- write, describe, and draw the type of community they live in
- complete a Suburban Communities Have and Are graphic organizer and draw an illustration of a suburban community
- complete a Rural Communities Have and Are graphic organizer and draw an illustration of a Rural community
- complete an Urban Communities Have and Are graphic organizer and draw an illustration of an urban community
- complete and OPINION Writing piece.. "Which type of community is the best place to live in?" The students will write their 3 reasons inside of illustrations of a house, a barn, and an apartment building.
- write an Opinion paragraph using their topic sentence and three reasons from the previous page, add a conclusion and draw a picture of the community they wrote about.
- color and attach background art that showcases the three different types of communities that will attach to the back of the last page of the flip flap book®.
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS®:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books®
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.