Rural Urban and Suburban - Rural, Urban, and Suburban Communities - This Rural, Urban, and Suburban Communities Lapbook is ENGAGING, FUN, and a packs a punch!
Get ready for some fun with this interactive Lapbook with Foldables to use with your lessons on Rural, Urban, and Suburban Communities!!
This unit will surely keep the attention of your students' heads and hands!
Included in this unit is:
* 3 Matchbook Foldables for Rural, Urban, and Suburban that included a table in each matchbook for brainstorming and an area to write about that type of community.
* 2 Mini-Accordion Foldables that incorporate math skills within your unit. The mini-accordions have a survey and graph to collect data on the type of community your students would most like to live in.
* 2 Flip-Flap Foldables called Guess the Community or Rural, Urban, Suburban? Where the students use small clipart to demonstrate a community and when the flaps are lifted it reveals the answer. Your students can also illustrate the inside of the flip-flap foldable.
* Pop-Up Book including a boy and girl cut-out figure. This pop-up will allow the students to illustrate the type of community they live in.
* Large Accordion Foldable on Community Helpers. The students can color and write about the Community Workers and their jobs or you can use this foldable to teach about Producers and Goods and Services.
* 3 choices of Creative Writing paper - If I could live....., Rural, Urban, or Suburban, and a blank page to use for any type of community writing piece.
* Full Color Photographs showing what the final Communities Lapbook will look like and how it is assembled.
Check out my Communities Flip Flap Book
This unit is jam packed with adorable interactive foldables that will keep your little ones busy, learning, and having a ton of fun!!!
Please check out the Preview to see photographs of the finished product after it is assembled.