This is a rubric & research guide for a group project where students create a magazine from all of the important points of the Russian Revolution .
- This comes with hyperlinked kid-friendly sources for students to read about each topic.
- There are 3 roles that students choose from & a contract that they agree upon for the work.
- Tsar Nicholas, his family, and his fall
- The Bolsheviks & Whites & Reds
- The Literature of Maxim Gorky
- A comparison of the French & Russian revolutions
- Primary source analysis
- Analyzing literature
- drawing evidence from sources
- comparing/contrasting with previous units