- Tongue Twisters help you take your student from word to structured conversation level. You are guaranteed to get some giggles with the silly phoneme-loaded paragraphs and tongue twisters that are included! This resource provides you with a unique way to challenge your students within the speech hier$19.00$14.00Save $5.00
S and Z Tongue Twisters provides materials that take you from word to structured conversation level for every position of S & Z - including S Blends! You are guaranteed to get some giggles with the silly phoneme-loaded paragraphs and tongue twisters that are included! Designed for engaging practice and achieving generalization, you can guide your students through the entire articulation hierarchy in one packet!
○ Have your students read the page out loud while practicing their best S or Z sound.
○ For added support, students may go through and highlight every S or Z so they know it's coming.
○ You can also use this product as a phonemic awareness and auditory discrimination activity. Have them listen as you read and their job can be to tell you when they hear an S or Z.
○ Types of S included: initial, medial, final, S Blends
○ Types of Z included: initial, medial, final
○ Each type of S or Z includes one page each of word, phrase, sentence, paragraph, and structured conversation level practice
○ Every page of paragraph level practice is FILLED with that particular phoneme
○ There is also word, phrase, sentence, paragraph, and structured conversation level practice for both "S INSANITY" and "Z INSANITY!" (which is every form combined)
○ 8 total S & Z-heavy tongue twisters
○ prep : This resource is NO PREP! Just print and go or, if you prefer, just pull it up on your computer or tablet.
○ S&Z Tongue Twisters is primarily black & white except for the "structured conversation level" pages that contain clip art.
○ Push the green star! Following my store let’s you see when new resources are posted- they are always 50% off!
○ TpT Credits: Leave reviews on purchased products to get credits that you can apply toward any future TpT purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!