All New Products are Half Price for the First 48 Hours! Be Sure to Follow Me to get Notifications when New Products are Posted!
Thank you for your interest in my product. I love working on blends with my students! It is so rewarding when they recognize the words in books on their own.
This is the ‘S’ Blends Pack Set 2 which includes the blends sm, sp, st, and sw.
I also have Set 1 available for purchase which includes sl, sn, sc, and sk.
Did you know that this product is part of a MONEY SAVINGS BUNDLE? Click Here to see this bundle!
The preview shows a sampling of the usable pages listed below.
This set includes:
Four star header cards (one for each blend)
Six pictures for each blend (twenty-four total in color)
Small word cards to match each picture
Four posters/signs (one for each blend)
Twenty-four large picture/word cards in color with each beginning blend in red
Four handwriting tracing sheets in box letters
Four handwriting tracing sheets with lines
Two color the word by the code activity sheets
Six cut and paste matching and sorting activity sheets
Cloze activity sheet
Identify the beginning sound activity sheet
Draw a picture to match the word activity sheet
Dice for roll and color game
Four roll and color game sheets
Directions for use
1) Star header cards, pictures, and small word cards-These can be used during your center time or small groups. Students can match the pictures to the beginning blends, the pictures to the words, or match all three together.
2) Four posters/signs-Great for display on the wall or board. Words can be displayed with the posters temporarily or all year long to reinforce those blends.
3) Large picture/word cards-Great for word walls or pocket chart use. They can also be paired with the posters or the star header cards.
4) A variety of activity sheets are included for beginning sounds, handwriting practice, cloze, matching, sorting, color by code, draw to match, and cut/paste.
5) Cut and assemble the dice to play the ‘Roll and Color’ game. There are four roll and color game sheets included so students in a small group can each have a different game sheet. This game can be used in a small reading group or as a center activity. Each student takes turn rolling the dice then finding and coloring a word that begins with that blend. The student who fills up their sheet first wins.
You also might like S Blends books.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺