Are you looking for activities to reinforce oral reading FLUENCY skills throughout the year?
Download this FREE sampler resource
to try out a few "Daily Fluency" activity pages with your BEGINNING readers. The complete packet
includes 40 activity pages to use throughout the months of January/February.
The daily activities are Common Core (RF.4) aligned and aim to reinforce oral reading fluency skills after students learn about the different components. This resource would be a great follow-up for Fluency Boot Camp
Have students complete the daily activity sheets for morning bell-work, Daily 5, literacy centers, or as take-home activity sheets. Use them as individual sheets or collect them as a packet in a Daily Fluency folder (labels are included). You can print them in color and laminate or put in a sheet protector for students to re-use w/dry-erase markers… or you can print them in black and white and copy for students to keep. It’s up to you!
Included in 8-page Sampler:
- 4 Daily Fluency Activity Pages (Beginning Level)
- 2 Daily Fluency Direction Pages
- 1 Printable Folder Label
- 1 Daily Fluency Activity Menu
★ Check out the COMPLETE version of this "Daily Fluency" resource for January & February here!
★ Supplement and differentiate in your classroom with the corresponding Intermediate-level "Daily Fluency" resource for January & February (Grades 3-5).
★ Check out the full collection of "Daily Fluency" products for different levels and months here!
Additional Daily Fluency Products:
• The Complete "Daily Fluency" Primary-Level BUNDLE
• The Complete "Daily Fluency" Intermediate-Level BUNDLE
• Daily Fluency Task Cards (Beginner Level 1)
• Daily Fluency Task Cards (Upper Level 2)
• "Daily Fluency" Booster Pack -- Accuracy
• "Daily Fluency" Booster Pack -- Pace
• "Daily Fluency" Booster Pack -- Phrasing
• "Daily Fluency" Booster Pack -- Punctuation
This resource is to be used by a single user for educational purposes only. It is not for commercial use or resale. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this resource on any website is not allowed. If you wish to share with another user, please share the direct link to this resource.
Please email me at email@example.com
with any questions or comments.