This sample contains 13 of the 352 images included in the complete set and allows you to review the format and quality of the images. Send them for photo printing and see why this is a GREAT way to print your teaching materials!
ABOUT THE COMPLETE SET:
There are 7 different activities in this set, each using the same 36 CVC words and images. (Two words, bell and doll, have a double L, but I still consider them CVC words.) 352 total images are included, all designed for printing as photos - and perfect for your literacy centers. Some activities can be used as flashcards, and some are perfect for inserting in photo brag books.
This set contains the following Early Literacy activities:
1. 36 CVC playing card pairs
2. 10 Scene Puzzles
3. I have / Who has, divided into:
- 2 sets of 18
- 3 sets of 12
4. 36 Images - pick the word
5. 36 Words - pick the image
- 36 One subject. A variety of sight words have been used to make simple sentences such as “I have a cat,” “I want a dog,” and “I like this doll.”
- 10 Two subjects. These sentences all follow the same format: "I see a X and a X."
7. Missing Letter Spelling
- 36 initial consonant
- 36 medial vowel
- 36 final consonant
CVC Words included: bag, bat, bed, bell, box, bug, bus, can, cat, dog, doll, fan, fox, gum, ham, hat, jam, leg, map, mop, mud, mug, net, pan, pen, pig, pin, rat, rug, sun, tag, top, tub, van, vet, web.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW COMPLETE CVC WORDS 7 ACTIVITIES SET
This is the perfect companion to my Early Literacy Tools: ELKONIN BOXES AND MEDIAL VOWEL SET
and the perfect follow-up to my ABC BEGINNERS CARDS
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
- Look for the green star below "Made by Jen Strange" at the top right of the page:
click it to become a follower.
- You will then receive customized email updates about this store, as well as follower messages (with exclusive freebies!)