Ho! Ho! Ho! Our Santa literacy & math centers are here!
The printable Santa literacy & math centers for preschoolers, pre-k, and kindergarteners make the magical time before Christmas that much more fun in the classroom! These 12 centers are full of learning activities with easy to follow instructions, options for differentiation, engaging activities, and are super simple to print and prep.
The Santa literacy & math centers are part of the ENDLESS Themed Literacy & Math Centers Bundle
. Save with this bundle!
Santa Vocab & Write the Room
- 10 Santa and Christmas themed vocabulary word cards are included in both uppercase and lowercase versions. Use the cards in your writing area, during social studies, or along with circle time. There are 3 Write the Room recording papers (trace uppercase words, trace lowercase words, write the words on your own) and Color the Room recording sheets included to differentiate instruction.
Santa Emergent Readers
- 2 levels of readers included
"Santa Likes" - includes repetition, sight words, and themed words. Includes 2 pages per piece of paper to make copying and assembling books super simple!
"Santa Likes" (mini) - 2 words per mini page. The entire reader is printed on one page. Practice the simple themed words with clues from the pictures.
Present Alphabet Match
- Match the uppercase and lowercase letters to make presents from Santa. Write the letters on a recording sheet after a match is made.
Santa Hat Alphabet Clip Cards
- 2 versions included - Use clothespins to clip the matching letter. Match uppercase to uppercase letters and uppercase to lowercase letters.
Ornament Initial Sound Match
- Match the correct beginning sound in the picture on the ornament card to the letter on the Christmas tree card and decorate the Christmas trees!
Christmas Tree Trace
- 2 versions included - Pick a Christmas tree, identify the letter, find the matching letter on the recording sheet, and trace it. Uppercase and lowercase letters and tracing sheets included. Mix and match and pick a lowercase letter and trace the uppercase letter or vice versa!
Santa Shapes Puzzles
- Match the shapes on the Santa hats with the Santa head shapes. Once a shape puzzle is complete, find the matching shape on the recording sheet and color it in.
Ornament Roll & Color
- Roll a die and color an ornament in the correct color according to the key at the top.
Christmas Tree Play Dough Mats
- Pick an card and build the number of ornaments on the Christmas Tree with play dough. Includes numerals 1-20 and number words 1-10.
Counting Cookies for Santa
- Using numbers 1-10, count, show, and trace the number on the math mats.
Santa's Sleigh Addition Cards
- Use dry erase markers or number magnets to show the addends and the total in each addition sentence after counting the number or presents in Santa's sleighs.
Count & Pile Up Presents
- Pick a number (1-20) card and add that number of presents to Santa's sleigh. Count up to the number as the presents are added and backwards when the presents are removed.
These Santa literacy & math centers will be the perfect partner to our Santa Fine Motor Busy Bins (coming soon!). You can find the entire list of the themes that will be included in the Fine Motor Busy Bins Bundle