Also included in
- If you are preparing students for the SAT or PSAT, then this will be a life saver! This is a bundle of all 6 of my SAT reviews. As high school math teachers, we should be preparing our students to succeed on college entrance exams. The students need to become familiar with the types of questions the$21.60$27.40Save $5.80
- Are you preparing students for college entrance exams such as the SAT or ACT? Are you preparing students for college placement exams such as the TSIA or ACCUPLACER? Do you have a math class for juniors and seniors with no curriculum? Do you have a high school student at home that is preparing for co$86.28$125.60Save $39.32
- This is a growing bundle of math bell work for students that have already taken Algebra. The plan is to have a complete year of bell ringers before the 22-23 school year. As of now, there are 120 days-worth of problems. Your students will have the opportunity to recycle information from Algebra and$16.50$21.80Save $5.30
Have you been looking for math bell work for your high school classes? Using these no-prep activities will save you time and help your students. You will find 40 days of problems. 20 with calculator and 20 with no calculator. Practicing for college entrance exams is vital for your high school math students. In this resource, you will receive questions that can be used as bell ringers or in other creative ways. Each page represents 2 days worth of problems. Each day has 3 problems. The first two questions are scaffolding for the 3rd one. The 3rd question is formatted to be very similar to a PSAT/SAT test-like question.
This resource is recommended for students that can:
- Graph Linear and Quadratic Equations
- Simplify Exponents
- Set Up and Solve Equations and Inequalities
- Understand Ratios, Proportions and Percents
- Solving all types of equations such as square root and exponential.
- Answer Keys with explanation are included.
Please do not share with other teachers. This is your copy only!
Be sure and check out the otherPSAT/SAT resources that are available in my store.
Follow Me - When you follow me, you will be notified of new products which are always 50% off for 24 hours!
Copyright ©Time Flies/Lisa Hamiter. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom or school system is prohibited.