Do you want to help prepare your students for the math portion of the SAT? If you have time to take at least two practice tests, you could use these resources! I teach a Math SAT prep course at our school for students wishing to improve their SAT Math score, and the best way to prepare for the SAT is to take practice tests, and take the time to learn from our mistakes! These resources will help your students do just that.
Included in this file:
1) 30 Warm-up Slides (with Answers): These warm ups are images taken directly from practice SAT tests with the answers explanations copied as well.
2) Student Blank Warm-up Template
3) Math SAT Practice Test Records Sheet: This file helps students record how many questions were correct in each category and match each raw score to a scaled score to add up to the total.
4) Information Sheet "About the SAT Math Test": This sheet will introduce your students to basic test information to provide your students with an introduction to the setup of the SAT test.
5) Test Corrections Student Worksheet: A worksheet for students to reflect on missed problems and make corrections to learn from their mistakes.
6) A link for the editable google documents are included if you would like to make changes.
If you have questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in:
Statistics M&M Activity for Conditional Distributions and Independence
This purchase is for personal use only.
© Brittany Kiser