Also included in
- Preparing students for the SAT/PSAT? This is a bundle of all 6 of my SAT reviews. The Test Prep Resources 1 - 4 can be facilitated by the teacher or you can let the students work independently. Test Prep 1 - 3 come with a self-paced study sheet and videos for the independent learner. These would be$21.60$27.00Save $5.40
- Are you preparing students for college entrance exams such as the SAT or ACT? Are you preparing students for college placement exams such as the TSIA or ACCUPLACER? Do you have a math class for juniors and seniors with no curriculum? Do you have a high school student at home that is preparing for co$86.28$125.00Save $38.72
If you are preparing students for math portions of the SAT/PSAT, then this lesson over systems is a must! Great for distance learning and can be used as an individual learning packet! It comes with a self-paced guide and videos if you want your students to work independently. This lesson activity covers all the different ways to solve systems. It’s important to know the most efficient way to solve a problem on timed tests. This lesson helps the students discover the best method depending on the way the problem is set up and whether they can use a calculator or not. You will receive a PDF with
1) Practice solving systems with and without a calculator using graphing, elimination, substitution, and matrix methods.
2) Practice solving systems that are parallel (no solution) and solving systems that are the same line (infinitely many solutions).
3) A timed practice with calculator and without calculator.
4) There are 8 SAT formatted questions: 4 no calculator and 4 with a calculator. These are timed problems
5) Answer key, teacher notes and explanation for the SAT formatted questions. Grid answers included.
Use the TpT Digital Tool for a distance learning situation.
ACT - Math Test Prep is here:
College Ready Bundle:
Individual College Ready Packets:
Copyright ©Time Flies/Lisa Hamiter. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom or school system is prohibited.