Use this big bundle of SAT Reading guidance to raise your students' reading scores.
The SAT Reading section is the hardest one to budge, but after almost 20 years of teaching the test (in all its incarnations) I have developed strategies, processes and plans to raise those scores sky high.
This bundle contains my best advice including my 2 best-selling SAT Reading Guides (Literature and History Passages) available only here in PDF form. Additionally I have included my guide to conquering the SAT essay and my newest Workbook that helps students work through analyzing their errors in their practice tests.
Additionally, this bundle contains 20 of my SAT Reading Practice passages. These passages are significantly longer than a typical SAT passage to provide more practice and develop focus skills. Included with each passage is a vocabulary list with contextually relevant definitions and a series of SAT style practice questions.
Detailed List of Materials
- Guide to SAT Reading | Literature (Fiction) Passages
- Guide to SAT Reading | Global Conversation (History) Passages
- SAT Test Prep Workbook
- Guide to the SAT Essay
- Answers and Explanations to the April 2017 SAT test
Reading Practice Passages
- Alice in Wonderland
- Amelia Earhart | Woman's Place in Science
- Around the World in 80 Days
- The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County
- Daisy Miller
- The Death of Washington
- Eleanor Roosevelt | The Struggle for Human Rights
- Emmaline Pankhurst | November 13, 1913 Speech (with a video explanation/review)
- Frederick Douglass | My Bondage and My Freedom
- The Marine Excursion of the Knights of Pythias
- The Moonstone
- President John F. Kennedy | Inaugural Address
- President John F. Kennedy | We Choose to go to the Moon
- Patrick Henry | Give me Liberty or give me Death
- Pride and Prejudice
- The Romancers
- Susan B. Anthony | On Women's Right to Vote
- William Lloyd Garrison | War : Its Cause and Its Cure
- Vanity Fair
For more information and guidance visit my website International Tester