This bundle includes 10 activities to help your children learn the sounds 'S,A,T,P,I, and N.
These activities include:
- Beginning sound and blending activity with 2, 3 and 4 letter words using only the letters (SATPIN). There are 28 words included. Students can use magnetic letters or whiteboard markers to write or make the beginning sound to reveal the mystery SATPIN word.
- SATPIN posters where students can search through magazines and stick on images of things that start with the letters.
- SATPIN letter cards to laminate and begin making words. There is a coloured copy, a black and white copy, as well as a black and white copy with the vowels coloured pink to start reinforcing that words need a vowel sound. Students can start making words with the letters.
- 32 words on flashcards that use the letters SATPIN for students to sound out and read.
- 4 x SATPIN differentiated board games. The first one is just the sounds and it moves through to real and nonsense words using the letters SATPIN.
- Roll a sound game
- 3 sounds in a row board game
- 4 sounds in a row board game.
- Beginning sounds BINGO cards x20
(These could also be used as flashcards)
- 2 x beginning sound picture board games. Roll the dice, move that many places and say the beginning sound.
I hope your students love these activities as much as mine do.