YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
3 BRIEF WRITE BUNDLE I3 BRIEF WRITE BUNDLE II 6 BRIEF WRITES—BUNDLES I & II~
"WONDROUS MISS WAYNE"
for 6th - 11th GRADES
Reading Level: 3rd Grade
A NONFICTION BRIEF WRITE--MISSING the CONCLUDING PARAGRAPH 6th - 11th grades
Also called "Write a Brief Text", prepare your students for the SBAC assessment.
Most students LEAVE Brief Writes BLANK on the SBAC. Students don't know what to do. This resource shows you and your students HOW to
- break down the directions and turn them into tasks;
- understand what is needed to complete the tasks; and
- write in the style implied.
EASILY COLLECT DATA on student progress using Google Forms--included in Google Forms tutorial.
Show your students how to CRITICALLY analyze a text to determine what is MISSING IN THE TEXT so they can finish it. So MANY READING & WRITING STANDARDS are practiced.
- a nonfiction Brief Write for 3rd - 5th grades missing the CONCLUDING paragraph.
- Teaching Guides
- Teaching Schedule
- Sample ANSWERS
- GOOGLE FORM Versions, and
- PAPER Versions
- Skill & TASK breakdown
- Brief Write CORRELATIONS
- Hand Outs
5 GOOGLE FORMS INCLUDE:
- 2 scaffolded STUDENT Response forms
- 1 TEACHER form that has ALL texts and materials
- 1 TEACHER form with ALL STUDENT& TEACHER texts & Handouts
- 1 Google Forms TUTORIAL
Use the paper version with students.
Or use the electronic version on GOOGLE FORMS.
- HOW TO WRITE ESSAYS: A LITERARY ANALYSIS OF A CHARACTER TRAIT
- SBAC READING & WRITING TEST PREP BUNDLE 13 ARTICLES WITH MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS & PROMPTS
- SBAC GOOGLE FORMS ONLINE ELA TEST PREP BUNDLE I_14 TEXTS & 8 DIFFERENT GOOGLE FORMS
- WRITE A BRIEF TEXT or BRIEF WRITES—SBAC Test Prep “Animals Do Communicate” & “About Butterflies” 3rd-5th Grades
- REVISE A BRIEF TEXT—SBAC Test Prep
- USING SHOW VS TELL TO REVISE 4TH – 9TH GRADES with INTERACTIVE GOOGLE SLIDES ACTIVITIES
- Google FORMS ELA ONLINE Test Prep ~2 Articles Paired~ “Earthquake!” & “About Earthquakes”
- GOOGLE FORMS ELA ONLINE TEST PREP: “STATE FAIR” & “BUTTERFLIES”
- POINT OF VIEW—NONFICTION 4TH – 8TH GRADES
- POINT OF VIEW—FICTION 4TH – 8TH GRADES
- USING DIALOGUE TO REVISE & GOOGLE INTERACTIVE PRACTICE
- Hi Lo READING PASSAGES—BUNDLE—11 ARTICLES
- SBAC GOOGLE FORMS ONLINE ELA TEST PREP—2 ARTICLES, “MEET SUE” & “LEARNING ABOUT THE PAST” WITH MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS & PROMPTS