YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
3 BRIEF WRITE BUNDLE I3 BRIEF WRITE BUNDLE II
7 SBAC REVISE A BRIEF TEXT-style Short Texts with Revision Questions for 3rd - 6th GRADES
Reading Level: 3rd - 5th Grades
7 Short Texts that practice HOW TO REVISE on the SBAC Assessment--ADD, DELETE, or CHANGE.
Prepare your students for the SBAC assessment.
Often students LEAVE Revise a Brief Text BLANK on the SBAC. Or they click around not sure of what to do.
This gives you the time to show your students how to
- break down the directions and turn them into tasks
- understand what is needed to complete the tasks
- write in the style implied.
Show your students how to CRITICALLY analyze a text to determine what to ADD, DELETE, or CHANGE within a text so they can finish the assessment strong.
- 38 page PDF Paper Version
- 9 Google Forms--to provide OPTIONS for how you want students to use them
- Sample ANSWERS
- Distractor Analysis
- GOOGLE FORM Version and PAPER Version
- REVISE a Brief Text STANDARDS CORRELATIONS
- Hand Outs
Depending on each state's requirements, there are often 6 - 14 questions in this style on the SBAC.
Use the PAPER version with students. Or use the ELECTRONIC versions provided on GOOGLE FORMS.
- HOW TO WRITE ESSAYS: A LITERARY ANALYSIS OF A CHARACTER TRAIT
- SBAC READING & WRITING TEST PREP BUNDLE 13 ARTICLES WITH MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS & PROMPTS
- SBAC GOOGLE FORMS ONLINE ELA TEST PREP BUNDLE I_14 TEXTS & 8 DIFFERENT GOOGLE FORMS
- WRITE A BRIEF TEXT or BRIEF WRITES—SBAC Test Prep “Animals Do Communicate” & “About Butterflies” 3rd-5th Grades
- REVISE A BRIEF TEXT—SBAC Test Prep
- USING SHOW VS TELL TO REVISE 4TH – 9TH GRADES with INTERACTIVE GOOGLE SLIDES ACTIVITIES
- Google FORMS ELA ONLINE Test Prep ~2 Articles Paired~ “Earthquake!” & “About Earthquakes”
- GOOGLE FORMS ELA ONLINE TEST PREP: “STATE FAIR” & “BUTTERFLIES”
- POINT OF VIEW—NONFICTION 4TH – 8TH GRADES
- POINT OF VIEW—FICTION 4TH – 8TH GRADES
- USING DIALOGUE TO REVISE & GOOGLE INTERACTIVE PRACTICE