Prepare your students for the SBAC.
WITH THIS BUNDLE YOU GET
- 2 BRIEF WRITES
- 7 REVISE A BRIEF TEXT short texts with distractors
- 1 GOOGLE FORM PAIRED ARTICLES, "EARTHQUAKE!" & "ABOUT EARTHQUAKES" with MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS and PROMPTS.
FOR STUDENTS IN 3rd - 6th GRADES
Reading Level: Beginning 3rd Grade
#1 "ABOUT BUTTERFLIES' and
#2 "ANIMALS DO COMMUNICATE"
2 - BRIEF WRITES for 3rd - 6th GRADES
Reading Level: Beginning 3rd Grade
2 NONFICTION BRIEF WRITES
- "ANIMALS DO COMMUNICATE" is missing the CONCLUDING PARAGRAPH.
- "ABOUT BUTTERFLIES" is missing PARAGRAPH 3.
Also called "Write a Brief Text", prepare your students for the SBAC assessment.
Most students LEAVE Brief Writes BLANK on the SBAC. They don't know what to do. THIS will show you and your students HOW to
- break down the directions and turn them into tasks
- understand what is needed to complete the tasks
- write in the style implied.
Show your students how to CRITICALLY analyze a text to determine what is MISSING IN THE TEXT so they can finish it. So many reading and writing standards are used.
- Teaching Guides
- 2 Nonfiction Brief Writes for grades 3 - 6 missing the CONCLUDING Paragraph
- Sample ANSWERS
- GOOGLE FORM Version and PAPER Version
- Skill & TASK breakdown
- Brief Write CORRELATIONS
- Hand Outs
Use the paper version with students.
Or use the electronic version on GOOGLE FORMS.
#2: 7 SBAC REVISE A BRIEF TEXT-style Short Texts with Revision Questions for 3rd - 6th GRADES
Reading Level: 3rd - 5th Grades
7 Short Texts that practice HOW TO REVISE on the SBAC Assessment--ADD, DELETE, or CHANGE.
Prepare your students for the SBAC assessment.
Often students LEAVE Revise a Brief Text BLANK on the SBAC. Or they click around not sure of what to do.
This gives you the time to show your students how to
• break down the directions and turn them into tasks
• understand what is needed to complete the tasks
• write in the style implied.
Show your students how to CRITICALLY analyze a text to determine what to ADD, DELETE, or CHANGE within a text so they can finish the assessment strong.
• 38 page PDF Paper Version
• 9 Google Forms--to provide OPTIONS for how you want students to use them
• Sample ANSWERS
• Distractor Analysis
• GOOGLE FORM Version and PAPER Version
• REVISE a Brief Text STANDARDS CORRELATIONS
• Hand Outs
Depending on each state's requirements, there are often 6 - 14 questions in this style on the SBAC.
Use the PAPER version with students. Or use the ELECTRONIC versions provided on GOOGLE FORMS.
- HOW TO WRITE ESSAYS: A LITERARY ANALYSIS OF A CHARACTER TRAIT
- SBAC READING & WRITING TEST PREP BUNDLE 13 ARTICLES WITH MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS & PROMPTS
- SBAC GOOGLE FORMS ONLINE ELA TEST PREP BUNDLE I_14 TEXTS & 8 DIFFERENT GOOGLE FORMS
- WRITE A BRIEF TEXT or BRIEF WRITES—SBAC Test Prep “Animals Do Communicate” & “About Butterflies” 3rd-5th Grades
- REVISE A BRIEF TEXT—SBAC Test Prep
- USING SHOW VS TELL TO REVISE 4TH – 9TH GRADES with INTERACTIVE GOOGLE SLIDES ACTIVITIES
- Google FORMS ELA ONLINE Test Prep ~2 Articles Paired~ “Earthquake!” & “About Earthquakes”
- GOOGLE FORMS ELA ONLINE TEST PREP: “STATE FAIR” & “BUTTERFLIES”
- POINT OF VIEW—NONFICTION 4TH – 8TH GRADES
- POINT OF VIEW—FICTION 4TH – 8TH GRADES
- USING DIALOGUE TO REVISE & GOOGLE INTERACTIVE PRACTICE
- Hi Lo READING PASSAGES—BUNDLE—11 ARTICLES
- SBAC GOOGLE FORMS ONLINE ELA TEST PREP—2 ARTICLES, “MEET SUE” & “LEARNING ABOUT THE PAST” WITH MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS & PROMPTS