Also called "Write a Brief Text", prepare your students for the SBAC assessment.
Most students LEAVE Brief Writes BLANK on the SBAC. They don't know what to do. THIS BUNDLE will show you and your students HOW to
- break down the directions and turn them into tasks
- understand what is needed to complete the tasks
- write in the style implied.
This is the California Version of the SBAC for people living in California.
Show your students how to CRITICALLY analyze a text to determine what is MISSING IN THE TEXT so they can finish it. So many reading and writing standards are used.
- 2 POWERPOINT Teaching Guides >50 SLIDES
- 1 OPINION Brief Write for grades 3 - 6
- Sample ANSWER
- GOOGLE DOCS Version and PAPER Version
- Skill & TASK breakdown
- Brief Write CORRELATIONS
- Hand Outs
Use the paper version with students.
Or use the electronic version on GOOGLE DOCS.