"ANIMALS DO COMMUNICATE"
for 3rd - 5th GRADES
Reading Level: Beginning 3rd Grade
A NONFICTION BRIEF WRITE ESSAY--MISSING CONCLUDING PARAGRAPH.
Also called "Write a Brief Text", prepare your students for the SBAC assessment.
Most students LEAVE Brief Writes BLANK on the SBAC. They don't know what to do. THIS will show you and your students HOW to
- break down the directions and turn them into tasks
- understand what is needed to complete the tasks
- write in the style implied.
Show your students how to CRITICALLY analyze a text to determine what is MISSING IN THE TEXT so they can finish it. So many reading and writing standards are used.
- Teaching Guides
- 1 Nonfiction Brief Write for grades 3 - 5 missing the CONCLUDING Paragraph
- Sample ANSWERS
- GOOGLE FORM Version and PAPER Version
- Skill & TASK breakdown
- Brief Write CORRELATIONS
- Hand Outs
Use the paper version with students.
Or use the electronic version on GOOGLE FORMS.
- HOW TO WRITE ESSAYS: A LITERARY ANALYSIS OF A CHARACTER TRAIT
- SBAC READING & WRITING TEST PREP BUNDLE 13 ARTICLES WITH MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS & PROMPTS
- SBAC GOOGLE FORMS ONLINE ELA TEST PREP BUNDLE I_14 TEXTS & 8 DIFFERENT GOOGLE FORMS
- WRITE A BRIEF TEXT or BRIEF WRITES—SBAC Test Prep “Animals Do Communicate” & “About Butterflies” 3rd-5th Grades
- REVISE A BRIEF TEXT—SBAC Test Prep
- USING SHOW VS TELL TO REVISE 4TH – 9TH GRADES with INTERACTIVE GOOGLE SLIDES ACTIVITIES
- Google FORMS ELA ONLINE Test Prep ~2 Articles Paired~ “Earthquake!” & “About Earthquakes”
- GOOGLE FORMS ELA ONLINE TEST PREP: “STATE FAIR” & “BUTTERFLIES”
- POINT OF VIEW—NONFICTION 4TH – 8TH GRADES
- POINT OF VIEW—FICTION 4TH – 8TH GRADES
- USING DIALOGUE TO REVISE & GOOGLE INTERACTIVE PRACTICE
- Hi Lo READING PASSAGES—BUNDLE—11 ARTICLES
- SBAC GOOGLE FORMS ONLINE ELA TEST PREP—2 ARTICLES, “MEET SUE” & “LEARNING ABOUT THE PAST” WITH MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS & PROMPTS