Schedule Cards provide structure. Students thrive on structure and routine and behavior issues decrease when children know what to expect. These schedule cards make it quick and easy for you to create a visual display outlining your day.
---> PLEASE NOTE THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF MY POPULAR COST-SAVING CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE! CLICK BELOW TO SAVE: CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
THE BENEFITS OF THIS SCHEDULE CARDS RESOURCE:
✓ A classroom schedule establishes routine and structure for your students.
✓ It represents the big picture.
✓ Having a visual schedule for children to reference will allow them to predict what will happen next which enables them to feel prepared and secure.
✓ Children are more likely to be engaged, attentive and able to learn when they know what to expect.
✓ A posted schedule also helps the teacher manage the time and keep the day progressing as planned.
THIS SCHEDULE CARDS RESOURCE INCLUDES…
30 Printable Pages + 21 Editable Pages
• 76 Different Schedule Cards (EDITABLE)
• 76 Different Schedule Cards (FILLED IN)
• 6 Different “Kids with Clocks” Analog Clock Time Cards
• 30 Programmed Digital Time Cards (hour, half hour, quarter hours)
• Blank Digital Time Schedule Cards
• Checkmark Cards
• Mounting Templates
REAL TEACHER TESTIMONIALS
☺ COMING SOON!
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER POPULAR CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT, DECOR, and MORE! (click each to view):
• CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
• GUIDED MATH MADE EASY <--Over 2500 POSITIVE REVIEWS
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM SUB PLANNING MADE EASY
• CLASSROOM PROCEDURES and ROUTINES MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO FIELD TRIPS MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM DECOR MADE EASY
I am always excited to connect with you! Here’s where you can find me....
Get tips and ideas for Classroom Organization and Management as well as FREE resources delivered to your inbox by subscribing to
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM NEWSLETTER
and follow me on...
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM BLOG
provides free tips, photos and information to help organize and manage your classroom or homeschool materials as well as inspirational and creative lesson ideas.
Do you want FREE resources? Would you like to SAVE 20% on all new resources in the Clutter-Free Classroom Store?
★ Look for the green star
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page.
★ Click that star to become a follower.
★ You will be notified each time I debut a new resource or upload a freebie!