Terms of school license:
This school license gives access of the expansion pack for up to 25 teachers
per school year. The license belongs to the school and cannot be taken to other schools by individual teachers. Please contact if you are interested in a district license.
This is an expansion of my Growth Mindset Interactive PowerPoint
, and explores growth mindset in more depth by breaking apart key components and teaching them through fun, interactive PowerPoints. Each lesson gives students a little more insight into what having a growth mindset really means!
The bundle includes the following PowerPoints:
• How The Brain Learns
- Explains brain elasticity, how we learn new information, and the difference between fixed and growth mindsets
• Failure and Mistakes
- Focuses on the importance of being willing to fail and make mistakes in order to grow
- Includes tips on how to persevere when things get difficult
• Effort vs. Natural Talent
- Explains the value of effort in success
• Taking Challenges
- Students learn the joy of challenging themselves
• Accepting Feedback
- Students learn the importance of accepting and learning from feedback in order to grow
• Comparing Success
- Students are taught that the success of others doesn't lessen their success
• Growth Mindsetters & Review-
- Examples of successful people who had growth mindsets and review of previous lessons
I recommend starting with the original introduction to Growth Mindset
and then introducing one new lesson each month
(one for each month of the school year). This way students can really develop a growth mindset throughout the year, and the material stays fresh in their minds. The lessons are meant to be given in the order listed and will make the most sense this way.
Although each PowerPoint has a different focus, there are many overlapping concepts presented in new ways to get students to take a fresh look and better ingrain a growth mindset into their daily lives.