★★★★ ...This was the best money I have ever spent!! Saves so much time.... This is the first time I have even offered feedback on my purchases, but I couldn't resist with this one. It is awesome and the support is amazing. (Individual-User Bundle Review)
★★★★ BEST PURCHASE I HAVE EVER MADE!! THIS HAS WOWED MY FRIENDS THAT WORK WITH THE SPELLING INVENTORY!! YOU HAVE SAVED ME HOURS OF WORK!! THANK YOU ~~~THANK YOU!!! (Primary Template Review)
★★★★ Fantastic tool, worth every penny! Makes it easy to analyze errors and makes grouping a snap. Thank you! (Elementary Template Review)
★★★★ Sensational time-saving teacher assistant! This has saved me hours and hours!!! Thank you! (Upper Template Review)
This is a multi-user SCHOOL or DISTRICT license. Typical TpT licenses stay with the user/teacher. This license stays with the school or district that makes the purchase. This license permits any 5 school/district employees at a time to use this product for as long as they work at the school.
Purchase as many of these licenses as necessary to accommodate all of your teachers. For instance, if you would like 43 teachers to use this product, you will need to purchase nine of these licenses (5x9=45). Licenses have no expiration date.
This BUNDLE includes:
1. Primary Automatic Spelling Inventory Template
2. Elementary Automatic Spelling Inventory Template
3. Upper Automatic Spelling Inventory Template
Finally! An automatic spelling inventory that grades letter features for you! And YOU get to choose which words and features to grade! Watch a video on how to set up this inventory here.
Are you tired of filling out spelling inventories by hand? Once you have input your words and features to be tested, the computer does the rest of the work for you! It automatically tells you the child's stage of development, how many words they spelled correctly, how many features they used correctly, which features were missed, and what categories the features fall under. You can use it for your own made-up spelling inventory or turn a preexisting paper spelling inventory into an automatic spelling inventory!
Laste Updated: June 4, 2015
Small style changes
This template can hold 26 students. For more students, you may use a copy of the spreadsheet.
These templates come with magic only. No spelling words are included in the templates.
You must collect and input words and features of your own choosing. Download the trial version to get a feel for how much time you could save!
You must have a recent version of Excel (2007+)
or small angry binary bits will yell at you in the form of error messages (It won’t work). You should definitely download the preview version before you buy the full version!
You must agree to these terms before using these Workbooks. Opening any of the documents means you consent to these terms. Basically, use them to teach, not to profit!
1. The license to use this product belongs to the SCHOOL or DISTRICT that purchased it (hereinafter referred to as the "Purchaser"). This product (which includes all pages of this Workbook) may only be used by direct employees of the Purchaser. It may not be used by former employees or non-employees of the Purchaser.
2. This product may only be used for personal and educational use for up to 5 school or district classrooms per purchase. Additional multi-user licenses may be purchased, in increments of 5, to accomodate more teachers.
3. This product may not be used for any commercial purposes whatsoever. It may not be altered for commercial purposes.
4. All altercations of this product, and derivative works made using this product, may not be distributed in spreadsheet-form (neither for free nor for compensation) to any person outside those designated to receive the licenses.
5. Printed and PDF versions of this form may be distributed for personal and/or educational purposes.