SCHOOL RULES POSTERS for Autism and Special Education Classrooms
PLACE ON YOUR CLASSROOM WALL TO REINFORCE RULES AND POSITIVE BEHAVIOR FOR SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENTS!
Please leave feedback if you find this SCHOOL RULES POSTER set helpful. I read all feedback and will respond to your message. Enjoy and have a wonderful learning year ahead!
WHY IS THIS SET OF SCHOOL RULES POSTERS BEING OFFERED FOR FREE?
Simple answer! I was creating these for my own students and wanted to share them with you, too.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THIS SET OF SCHOOL RULES POSTERS?
There are 17 posters
for you to post on walls, review with students, or place on a bulletin board. Since fun and frilly classroom decorations can be a HUGE distraction for our special needs kids, the layout of these posters will eliminate the distractions (well, let’s face it, at least it will help a bit!).
Here are the posters included:
• I can ask my teacher for help.
• I can work at a Center.
• I can sit and eat lunch.
• I can do a puzzle.
• I can give my friend a high-five.
• I can stand in line with my peers.
• I can work with my teachers.
• It is okay if I make a mistake.
• I can quietly look at a book.
• I can stand.
• I can have quiet lips.
• I can pack or unpack my backpack.
• I can sit in a chair.
• I can have a good day.
• I can do my work.
• I can listen to a story.
• I can work with a peer.
1. Given a picture showing a positive classroom rule, STUDENT will read or repeat the rule with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
2. Given a picture showing a positive classroom rule, STUDENT will read or repeat the rule and provide one example, with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
© Copyright 2018 Autism Educators, Inc. (AutismEducators.com). All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher or classroom, or for an entire department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites such as Amazon Inspire or ANY sharing websites which include Facebook Sharing files. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for single classroom and personal use only.
TO RECEIVE YOUR 20% OFF CUSTOM BUNDLE OF 9 OR MORE ITEMS, click here!
Find us on PINTEREST by clicking here!
Find us on FACEBOOK by clicking here!
Find us on INSTAGRAM by clicking here!