SCHOOL RULES Reading TASK CARDS Matching “Task Box Filler” for Autism
This task card set focuses on school rules or expectations related to school. With 20 real life picture and sentence rule task cards, along with a choice of symbol/sentence or real life picture/sentence response cards, students will be able to complete this task independently! This is perfect all year long to reinforce school rules! The rules in this task card set are listed below in the “What’s Included” section.
This activity is the perfect independent work task center, or can be used for individual instruction to gather data for IEP goals.
Pictures and IEP Goal are included with this activity for simple set up and to align with your student’s IEP Goals.
THIS IS A NEWLY RELEASED ITEM! PLEASE SEE ALL OF OUR TASK BOX FILLER ACTIVITIES HERE! Work Task Bin FILLER SETS
• 20 REAL LIFE PICTURE SCHOOL RULE TASK CARDS:
• I will have quiet lips.
• I will work with a classmate.
• I will work with my teacher.
• I will do my homework.
• I will listen to a story.
• I will keep my desk clean.
• I will respect personal space.
• I will be kind to classmates.
• I will have quiet hands and feet.
• I will let a peer buddy help me.
• I will ask for help when I need to.
• I will line up with my class quietly.
• I will think before I speak.
• I will close my eyes and count to 10 if I feel upset.
• I will be okay if I do not win.
• I will tell an adult if I feel bullied.
• I will raise my hand.
• I will talk to my teacher.
• I will do my work.
• I will unpack my backpack
• Suggested IEP Goal for Special Education students
• Print this entire activity on white card stock paper and laminate.
SUGGESTED IEP GOAL:
Given a picture or scenario related to school rules or expectations, STUDENT will match the correct symbol and sentence with 80% accuracy, in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
Given a picture or scenario related to school rules or expectations, STUDENT will match the correct picture and sentence with 80% accuracy in 4 out of 5 opportunities, by MONTH, YEAR.
TO RECEIVE YOUR 20% OFF CUSTOM BUNDLE OF 9 OR MORE ITEMS, click here!
***Thank you for supporting autism awareness by purchasing this product. Please enjoy with your students. ***
Copyright © AutismEducators.com. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art credits.
Visit AutismEducators.com to view our FREE IEP GOAL BANK!
Find us on PINTEREST by clicking here!
Find us on FACEBOOK by clicking here!
Find us on INSTAGRAM by clicking here!