Whether you are teaching remotely, have a digital lesson on Google Classroom, or are using paper, this product will allow you to TRANSFORM YOUR TEACHING!!
With anchor charts you can easily build your classroom environment and lesson with knowledgeable information for your students. You will be filling walls, interactive notebooks (digital, physical, or both!), and student minds more purposefully with their presence.
Don't have the wall space? Want to maximize your product? These charts come in multiple varieties for differentiation of delivery. Use these charts as notes, review, for stations, for research, early finisher coloring work, or any other classroom activity since they can be printed notebook size too! This item is more than just a set of posters!
With this product you also will receive a Google Slides document providing interactive and editable templates for the Plant Cell Anchor Chart. These templates are also differentiated (2 options) depending on how you'd like students to apply their knowledge. The content should be delivered to students via Google Classroom. Students will work individually in "edit" mode to see the manipulative features in the side bars. This is perfect for digital and distance learning.
Included in this product you will find the following to teach about The Plant Cell:
- A Black and White + Color PNG File of the following
- Full Labeled Chart
- Chart with Note-Taking Spaces
You will also receive editable, interactive Google Slide documents for student digital and/or distance learning about The Plant Cell. This comes with:
- Type organelles in text box option (great to type along with the teacher or to fill in after the lesson) and describe the function of each organelle
- Drag and drop the organelle names to match with the organelle found within the cell itself
Additionally you will find information on:
- How to convert the digital file to a physical form
- How to use the product in your classroom