SCIENCE TASK CARDS & WARM UPS FOR DISCUSSION: Bring discussion and debate into your science classroom with this ready-to-use resource. These task cards and presentation warm up/bell ringers are sure to get even your most reluctant students discussing controversial and interesting science topics. The resource includes everything you need to spark up friendly debate, set up a science writing center, or even inspire writing in a weekly science journal.
THIS IS INCLUDED IN A SCIENCE BELL RINGER BUNDLE! CLICK BELOW
A YEAR OF SCIENCE BELL RINGERS
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE:
• Bell-Ringers: Use these prompts as weekly bell-ringers to last you the whole year. On a particular day, students can get into groups and spend the first 5-7 minutes of class discussing the prompt.
• Task Cards: Put these cards in a science writing centre and have students respond using the response card included.
• Early Finishers: Have students who finish their work early go to an area in the classroom to use the task cards as discussion prompts with a partner/small group. They could also respond in writing independently for extra credit.
• Science Journal: Have students keep a science journal and provide a 10 minute period in class once a week where they can respond in their journal to one of the task card or presentation prompts.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE:
• 40 printable task cards with different science discussion topics (6 per page).
• A Powerpoint version for whole class discussions
• A printable response card for students to use to answer any of the prompts in writing.
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
SCIENCE TERM OF THE WEEK
SCIENCE VIDEO JOURNALS
SCIENCE QUOTE OF THE WEEK
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!