SCOOT Base Ten Block game with 28 cards, student answer sheet, and teacher answer key.
This is an easy, low-prep game that is loved by students and teachers alike!
Get your students up and moving while also practicing their knowledge of base ten blocks.
Numbers range from single to triple digits. There are a few *tricky* cards that are not shown in simplest form. Example: Ten cubes shown rather than a long.
How to play:
• Place one scoot card at each student’s desk/seat.
• Students will move around the room from one seat to the next.
• At each seat, students will determine how many base ten blocks are shown and record on their answer sheet in the accompanying box.
• After a predetermined length of time (example: 30 seconds), the students rotate when the teacher says, “Scoot!”
• The game ends when each student has visited each seat.
To see my Synonym and Antonym SCOOT Game click HERE
To see my Comparing Numbers SCOOT Game [Greater than, Less than, Equal to] click HERE