This mini unit is perfect to use when you are learning about oviparous animals in your K-2 classroom. I have included detailed photos of how I use this in my classroom along with instructions for each activity. There are Pre & Post Assessments to use at the beginning and end of this unit. Students will research sea turtles, create a web about sea turtles and write reports. They will make an adorable life cycle craft and they can also make nests with sea turtle facts.
Included in this unit:
1.Sea Turtles Facts Strips - Students can write 4 facts about sea turtles on the strips, cut them out and put them in plastic eggs. Place the eggs in paper bag “nests”
2. My Sea Turtle Web - students complete this web with facts about sea turtles.
3. Report Template - 3 levels of reports to write about Sea Turtles
4. My Book About Sea Turtles - Students can complete this book with drawings and sentences on each page
5. Pre and Post AssessmentAssessment on Sea Turtles
6. Patterns to use to create a large class web about Sea Turtles
7. Patterns for large Sea Turtle craft and the Life Cycle for the center of this craft.
8. Patterns for a small Sea Turtle craft to attach to paper bag nest with the 4 facts.
If you would like to see more about how I use this in my classroom, check out my blog post on: firstieland.blogspot.com
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS A PART OF MY OVIPAROUS ANIMAL BUNDLE
CLICK HERE TO VIEW BUNDLE