Also included in
- Second Step: K-4th Grade108 Lesson WorksheetsThis is a BUNDLE of worksheets designed to follow Kindergarten through 4th Grade of the Second Step Curriculum. You're saving 20% off the individual unit prices by purchasing this bundle!They are the perfect extension to the lessons, homework, or small gr$22.47$24.97Save $2.50
- This is a BUNDLE of worksheets designed to follow Kindergarten through 2nd Grade of the Second Step Curriculum. You're saving 10% off the individual unit prices by purchasing this bundle!They are the perfect extension to the lessons, homework, or small group lessons to reteach or reinforce the conce$13.49$14.99Save $1.50
Second Step: Kindergarten
These lesson worksheets were designed to follow the 24 lessons of the Second Step Curriculum for Kindergarten. They are the perfect extension to the each lesson. They have limited amount of writing so they are great adaptations for kindergarten students who are averse to writing or have special needs. This resource is intended for teachers, special educators, counselors, social workers, or psychologists to use after each lesson.
This resource includes 24 lessons:
Lesson 1-I Can Listen! (Boy and Girl)
Lesson 2-My Attent-O-Scope
Lesson 4-My Self-Talk Helps Me Remember (with Teacher Guide)
Lesson 5-My Assertive Posture (Boy and Girl)
Lesson 6-What Are They Feeling?
Lesson 7-Comfortable or Uncomfortable
Lesson 8-How My Face Feels Angry
Lesson 9-Two Feelings
Lesson 10-Was It An Accident?
Lesson 11-Saying Kind Things to Help Others
Lesson 12-Where Are My Feelings?
Lesson 13-Name Your Feelings
Lesson 14-Belly Breaths
Lesson 15-Things To Do While Waiting
Lesson 16-When I Feel Angry
Lesson 17-What Could I Do?
Lesson 18-What Does Their Face Say?
Lesson 19-Pick The Best Solution
Lesson 20-I Can Invite My Friends
Lesson 21-Playing Fair
Lesson 22-Make Good Choices
Lesson 23-Having Things Taken Away
Lesson 24-Handling Name Calling
Other grade levels include:
Other Extension Materials for Second Step Curriculum:
• 3”x6” pocket chart cards
• 38 Total Cards aligned with Vocabulary and Feeling Words from the Second Step Curriculum
• Vocabulary Cards present new concepts from the lessons
• Feeling Cards are color coded Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue to follow Zones of Regulation
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.