- Second Step: KindergartenLesson WorksheetsThese lesson worksheets were designed to follow the 24 lessons of the Second Step Curriculum for Kindergarten. They are the perfect extension to the each lesson. They have limited amount of writing so they are great adaptations for kindergarten students who
- Second Step: 1st Grade Lesson Worksheets Thank you for downloading this resource. These lesson worksheets were designed to follow the 21 lessons of the Second Step Curriculum for 1st Grade. They are the perfect extension to the lessons, homework, or small group lessons to reteach or reinforce the
- Second Step: 2nd Grade Lesson Worksheets These lesson worksheets were designed to follow the 21 lessons of the Second Step Curriculum for 2nd Grade. They are the perfect extension to the lessons, homework, or small group lessons to reteach or reinforce the concepts. They have limited amount of wri
- Second Step: 3rd Grade Lesson Worksheets These lesson worksheets were designed to follow the 21 lessons of the Second Step Curriculum for 3rd Grade. They are the perfect extension to the lessons, homework, or small group lessons to reteach or reinforce the concepts. They have limited amount of writ
- Second Step: 4th Grade Lesson Worksheets These lesson worksheets were designed to follow the 21 lessons of the Second Step Curriculum for 4th Grade. They are the perfect extension to the lessons, homework, or small group lessons to reteach or reinforce the concepts. They have limited amount of wri
Second Step: K-4th Grade
108 Lesson Worksheets
This is a BUNDLE of worksheets designed to follow Kindergarten through 4th Grade of the Second Step Curriculum. You're saving 20% off the individual unit prices by purchasing this bundle!
They are the perfect extension to the lessons, homework, or small group lessons to reteach or reinforce the concepts. Many of the lessons overlap across the grade levels so they are perfect for differentiating for students. They also have limited amount of writing so they are great adaptations for students who are averse to writing or have special needs. This resource is intended for teachers, special educators, counselors, social workers, or psychologists to use after each lesson.
Lesson 1-I Can Listen! (Boy and Girl)
Lesson 2-My Attent-O-Scope
Lesson 4-My Self-Talk Helps Me Remember (with Teacher Guide)
Lesson 5-My Assertive Posture (Boy and Girl)
Lesson 6-What Are They Feeling?
Lesson 7-Comfortable or Uncomfortable
Lesson 8-How My Face Feels Angry
Lesson 9-Two Feelings
Lesson 10-Was It An Accident?
Lesson 11-Saying Kind Things to Help Others
Lesson 12-Where Are My Feelings?
Lesson 13-Name Your Feelings
Lesson 14-Belly Breaths
Lesson 15-Things To Do While Waiting
Lesson 16-When I Feel Angry
Lesson 17-What Could I Do?
Lesson 18-What Does Their Face Say?
Lesson 19-Pick The Best Solution
Lesson 20-I Can Invite My Friends
Lesson 21-Playing Fair
Lesson 22-Make Good Choices
Lesson 23-Having Things Taken Away
Lesson 24-Handling Name Calling
Lesson 1-I Can Use the Listening Rules
Lesson 2-My Attent-O-Scope Helps Me Focus (with Teacher Guide)
Lesson 3-Following Directions (with Teacher Guide)
Lesson 4-Self-Talk Helps Me Learn
Lesson 5-Assetive Ways to Ask for Help
Lesson 6-Feeling Faces
Lesson 8-How Do You Feel?
Lesson 9-Inviting Actions
Lesson 10-Saying it’s an Accident
Lesson 11-Showing You Care
Lesson 12-My Body Tells Me About Feeling
Lesson 13-Thinking Clearly With Strong Feelings
Lesson 14-How I Use Belly Breathing
Lesson 15-Calm Down With Positive Self-Talk
Lesson 16-Counting Calms Me
Lesson 17-Say the Problem and Think of Solutions
Lesson 18-What Might Happen
Lesson 19-Fun Ways to Play
Lesson 20-Asking Others to Join
Lesson 21-Stopping Name Calling
Lesson 1-I Can Be Respectful (Boy and Girl)
Lesson 2-Focus and Listen to Directions (with Teacher Guide)
Lesson 3-Classroom Distractions
Lesson 4-My Assertive Words
Lesson 5-Comfortable or Uncomfortable?
Lesson 6-Feeling Photographs
Lesson7-How I Show Confidence
Lesson 8-What Do You Like?
Lesson 9-I Show My Care
Lesson 10-When it’s an Accident
Lesson 11-Focus on Body Clues
Lesson 12-Dealing with Strong Feelings
Lesson 13-How I Belly Breathe
Lesson 14-Positive or Negative Self Talk
Lesson 15-The Anger Rules
Lesson 16-Focused and On Task (with Teacher Guide)
Lesson 17-Blaming Words
Lesson 18-Safe and Respectful Solutions
Lesson 19-Responsible Choices
Lesson 20-Including Others
Lesson 21-Rules of the Game
Lesson 1-I Can Be a Respectful Learner
Lesson 2-Ignoring Distractions
Lesson 3-Assertive or Not Assertive?
Lesson 4-Make a Plan
Lesson 5-How I Feel
Lesson 6-Noticing How Others Feel
Lesson 8-Accepting or Judging?
Lesson 9-Compasionate Acts
Lesson 10-Conversation Skills
Lesson 11-Don’t Flip Your Lid
Lesson 12-Stop Signal Words
Lesson 13-Everyone Makes Mistakes
Lesson 14-Recover From Disappointment
Lesson 15-Calm Down and Use Your Words
Lesson 16-Don’t Jump to Conclusions
Lesson 17-Blaming Never Helps
Lesson 18-Choices Have Consequences
Lesson 19-Pick the Best Solution
Lesson 20-Ways to Include Others
Lesson 21-Just Say No
Lesson 1-How Do They Feel?
Lesson 2-I Can Listen with Attention
Lesson 3-Using Assertive Words
Lesson 4-How Would You Feel?
Lesson 5-Different Feelings
Lesson 6-Through Someone’s Eyes
Lesson 7-Conversation Starters
Lesson 8-How to Join In
Lesson 9-How I Care
Lesson 10-How I Feel Strong Emotions
Lesson 11-Stop Signals
Lesson 12-Changing Negative Self Talk
Lesson 13-Handling Fears
Lesson 14-Automatic Negative Thoughts
Lesson 15-What Should You Do?
Lesson 16-Say it Without Blaming
Lesson 17-Generating Solutions
Lesson 18-Solving Big Problems
Lesson 19-Playing Peacefully
Lesson 20-Taking Responsibility
Lesson 21-Using I Statements
Other Extension Materials for Second Step Curriculum:
• 3”x6” pocket chart cards
• 38 Total Cards aligned with Vocabulary and Feeling Words from the Second Step Curriculum
• Vocabulary Cards present new concepts from the lessons
• Feeling Cards are color coded Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue to follow Zones of Regulation
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.