DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH GETTING YOUR STUDENTS TO WALK IN A QUIET LINE IN THE HALLWAYS?
Lining students up and walking them down the hall is no easy task. It's even more challenging if your school has stairs! However, it is crucial that you are able to manage your student line for safety reasons and so that the other classrooms are not disturbed by you. And let's be honest, your administrators and coworkers are judging your classroom management skills based on what they see in the halls.
---> PLEASE NOTE THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF MY POPULAR COST-SAVING CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE! CLICK BELOW TO SAVE: CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
THE BENEFITS OF THIS RESOURCE:
This resource includes tips and tools to help you manage your line of students.
✓ You'll learn how to assign spots to eliminate pushing, shoving and rushing to be 1st, last or next to friends.
✓ You will learn how to teach your students to walk respectfully down the hallway.
✓ You'll easily have the best line in the school by using the included strategies.
✓ The resource will provide you with motivating certificates and save you the time it takes to create them yourself.
Included in this 44 page resource you will find...
• Secret Walker Certificates with Raffle Tabs (COLOR)
• Secret Walker Certificates with Raffle Tabs (BLACK/WHITE)
• 4 Secret Walker Raffle Container Labels
• “I Was the Secret Walker” Brag Bracelets (BLACK/WHITE)
• 4 “I Was the Secret Walker” Brag Bracelets (COLOR)
• Monthly Tally Tracker to Manage “Winners” (COLOR & BLACK/WHITE)
• Teacher Guide for Creating an Effective Line Order
• Colorful Stationary for Listing Line Order (WITH CLIPART) (EDITABLE)
• Colorful Stationary for Listing Line Order (WITHOUT CLIPART) (EDITABLE)
• 1 BLACK & WHITE Stationary Page for Listing Line Order (WITHOUT CLIPART) (EDITABLE)
REAL TEACHER TESTIMONIALS
☺ Simple Pleasures said..."This is so simple, but extremely effective! I implemented this just this week, and it has revolutionized our lines! My students love the mystery and are so excited to found out who the "Secret Walker" was! I have never seen a straighter or quieter line. I'm definitely directing my colleagues here! Thank you so much! :)"
☺ Natalie C. said...“Wow! Talk about a line changer! My second graders love to find out who the secret walker is! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful resource!”
☺ Tanya M. said... "Love this as a quick and easy note to parents to let them know what a great job their kiddo is doing. Sometimes they don't hear it enough!”
☺ Sandrine B. said...“Awesome idea! My kids can't wait till the end of the day to see who my secret walker is! So much fun and a great way to motivate students. Wonderful product!"
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER POPULAR CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT, DECOR, and MORE! (click each to view):
• CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
• GUIDED MATH MADE EASY <--Over 2500 POSITIVE REVIEWS
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM SUB PLANNING MADE EASY
• CLASSROOM PROCEDURES and ROUTINES MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO FIELD TRIPS MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM DECOR MADE EASY
I am always excited to connect with you! Here’s where you can find me....
Get tips and ideas for Classroom Organization and Management as well as FREE resources delivered to your inbox by subscribing to
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM NEWSLETTER
and follow me on...
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM BLOG
provides free tips, photos and information to help organize and manage your classroom or homeschool materials as well as inspirational and creative lesson ideas.
Do you want FREE resources? Would you like to SAVE 20% on all new resources in the Clutter-Free Classroom Store?
★ Look for the green star
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page.
★ Click that star to become a follower.
★ You will be notified each time I debut a new resource or upload a freebie!