~Focus of this practice is on working with Distance and Midpoint Ideas as applied to Circles and Triangles, including Perimeter and Area problems.~
**please, be aware, that This Product is also part of Task Cards on Midpoint, Segment Partition, Distance Unit**
This Targeted Practice is a set of constructed response questions, based on common student errors..
Its objective is to help students master the unit while working with not-so-typical problems, and experience applying several subtopics in a context of a different unit, or a conceptually bigger problem.
The set has 15 questions that begin with distance vs. midpoint ideas in circles (7qns), and continues into questions that can be answered about the given triangle, if the D or M ideas are applied in the context of perimeter and area of a triangle (8 qns).. Keys are included. Works space provided. No Prep time: ready to go!
--------------------MORE TARGET & CONSTRUCTED RESPONSE PRACTICE here:
- Geometry Summer School: Constructed Response ~ Angle Bisectors vs Partition
- Geometry Regents Prep Targeted Practice ~ Angle Bisectors vs Partition
--------------------DIAGRAM LABELING and DECODING PRACTICE here:
- Geometry Labeling Practice: Vocabulary To Diagrams_OR_Diagr. to Symb. to Vocab.
- Geometry Labeling Practice: Symbols To Diagrams_OR_Diagr. to Symb. to Vocab.
------------------- Error Analysis
- Error Analysis activity: Linear Inequality "Hidden Rule Identity"
- Error Analysis activity: Linear Equation: PRACTICE isolating the y
- Error Analysis activity: Simplifying Square Root Expressions Products vs Sums
- Error Analysis activity: Simplifying Radical Expressions STRATEGIES
- Come and See at https://mindmapmath.blogspot.com
*************************** How To Earn TPT-credits********************
“After you make a purchase, rate and comment fairly on the product page of your purchased item. You need to do both to earn your credits. But you don't have to rate and comment right away. You can do so after you've had a chance to use the product. Just return to the product page when you're logged in to TpT.
For every dollar you spend on TpT, you'll earn 1 credit—and we'll round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases,”- TPT team.
++++++++++++++++Press FOLLOW++++++++++++++++++++ for NEW and CURRENT resources++++++++++++++++++++++++
©Copyright Mindmap Math This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.This product can NOT be uploaded to the Internet by the purchaser: doing so is a violation of the copyright of this product. Copying for more than one teacher, or for an entire department, school,or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution.